Tuesday, March 21

Hello World!

This is just a temporary post, which I'll delete in a while, so you don't have to reply. I just wanted to flag up a couple of new features on SFT.

Firstly, there's the cool map at the bottom of this page, which shows where people are logging on from (and how many).

Secondly, there's the GuestMap. Here you can leave me a message or greeting along with a little pin in the map so I can see where you're from. Click the button below to leave me a message (and if you're the visitor from Saudi Arabia/Qatar please sign my GuestMap, I'd love to know how you found me!)

Peace
J

4 Comments:

Blogger boxthejack said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/22/2006 09:42:00 am  
Blogger boxthejack said...

اهلا و سهلا لكلّ اصدقاءنا من الشرق الاوسط.

سلام المسيح عليكم


(Any grammar advice greatly appreciated.)

3/22/2006 09:59:00 am  
Blogger lynn said...

Hi Jamie! I don't feel well qualified enough to add to the CST debates but as a Geography teacher I can certainly manage to post an alien icon on your cool new map feature.

Have you ever used Google Earth? It's GREAT!

Lynn

3/28/2006 11:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd drop by and say "hello", following the advice of boxthejack, aka Bruv. Will post more intelligent stuff (may be!)when I've had a chance to browse a bit.

Loadsaluv

Shrub.

5/02/2006 02:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home